Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
Date: Friday, September 29th
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Date: Saturday, September 30th
Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
This class is a continuation of our Healing Prayer series. This will be a deeply enriching and spiritual experience. Please note this class will take place over two days - both Friday and Saturday. We welcome you to invite family and friends - please register yourself and share the below information with others for their registration.
REGISTRATION DETAILS (Please read the below before registering):
REGISTRATION LINKS:TO REGISTER: Click HERE or use the following link:REGISTRATION UPDATES: Once registered, to make a change to your registration click HERE or use the following link
- If you had previously registered for a class that was cancelled, you WILL need to register again for the current workshop - please note, all previous registrations were cancelled with that class.
- All attendees are required to complete the registration process. Each attendee is allowed to register a maximum of two additional participants along with their primary registration. If there are more than two additional registrants, please complete a new registration.
- A registration confirmation email will be sent to the primary registrants email (as provided during registration).
- Once registered to attend, any changes to registration status must be made using a new link provided in the confirmation email or using the 'REGISTRATION UPDATES' link below.
- If unable to attend, participants are responsible for updating their registration status through the 'REGISTRATION UPDATES' link below.
WHERE: Church 3.0
DATES: Every 3rd Friday of every month
TIME: 7:00PM -8:00PM
Intercessory Prayer is a bold opportunity to stand in the gap against the powers of evil and pound on the door of Heaven for all humankind until something happens!
For more details see Debbie Muise or Christine Davenport
Stay up-to-date and informed about current church happenings via our email blasts and text messaging communications. Sign-up using the form at the bottom of this page.
We have youth Sunday School each week immediately following worship service:
Elementary Class, Ages 7-12
Junior Class, Ages 13 - 15
At Church 3.0 we firmly believe that believers should strive to be more connected, not less, whether it is physical or virtual. The SLife Bible Study Groups are small groups that meet weekly, both in person at our church facility, and online via Zoom.
Monday @ 12:00pm on Zoom
Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
Tuesdays @ 7:00pm
Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
HYBRID GROUP (ZOOM & IN-PERSON)
Thursday @ 7:00pm
Healing prayer focuses on those issues that keep us from a full relationship with God. Healing of inner hurts, physical illnesses, addictions and spiritual hurts are just some of the areas of focus.
Join us for a "mini" or abbreviated church service at Atlee Hill Skilled Nursing Facility on the 3rd Thursday of each month as we worship, praise, and read from scripture to share God's love with residents and staff. For more information or to join please contact, Stephen at 443-789-9092 Stephen_may67@yahoo.com